Friday, October 14, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre: Strategy !

A strategy game consists of critical thinking and focus. When you play a strategy game you have to focus on what the topic is in order to accomplish the goal. There is a skill that you have to take on, that's why you have to focus very carefully in order to accomplish it.


The game that taught me a new skill or subject : 


Climate challenge was a very good game. It sort of taught me about bussiness and how to manage the economy. I didn't know anything about it but I learned along the way and it made sense.


The game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue : Ayiti The cost of life was a very teachable game. It was about how to manage work and income. It showed a family working hard to get their money and it taught you how 




The game or games I liked the best : The game I liked the best was called Touch the Bubbles 3 because it involved having skill and focus, it was very hard but that's why I had to focus and concentrate




What happens in the game or games : The player goes around a maze trying to capture bubbles without touching the red lines


How you play the game or games : You had to go around a maze gathering bubbles without touching the red lines, if you touched the red lines you lose a live

No comments:

Post a Comment