Monday, October 24, 2011

Playing to Learn, Game Review

What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to review ?


I learned many valuable stuff to help me in my creation of my game, like for example I learned the different genres I can use for my game, the social issues I can teach with any genre, and the way I can send messages through my game to get to other people.


Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because  they could be improved ?


I really liked the way that Sally's Energy Ride game was played out, the game consisted of facts being taught to the player as it played the game. I thought that, that was a great Idea of the game creator to do that because it teaches the players about the social issue and they can have fun at the same time playing the game.


I wonder if a game can have more than one genre and have different social issues being taught at the same time . >?????? 






10 comments:

  1. i liked that game to and it didshow oth of those at the same time good job:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the game it was cool but i think that they could do better

    ReplyDelete
  3. That game was exiyting,buy playing too much of it is boring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree when you said the games gave you ideas for your own game. Their was also games that didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked that game too.It showed a good way to help teach you about the social issue.Great job.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow incredible we learned the same things from this project. I agree, that would be cool if one of us makes a game that teaches two things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent blog post because your explaining your ideas what your going to put on the game your going to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also liked that game but it got a little boring,but liked how you described your answered and how u explained it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey that's some cool ideas that's awesome oh and I would like to do a game with two genre that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. You explained your ideas really good and good luck on your game.

    ReplyDelete