Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre: Puzzles\Mazes !

A puzzle\mazes game is a game that consists of solving a specific task. It may have pieces that you have to put together or fix. In that maze you have to get through it to go to the next level. A puzzle or maze game may test your ability to be able to do something, you may have to use your skills to solve that puzzle or maze.


The game that taught me a new skill or subject :


Planet Mass Comparison was a really good game. It taught me about planets which are related to science, it showed how to compare their mass with each of the planets.


The game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue: 
I really liked how the game Chemistry 101 taught me about elements and how each one works. It was an educational game and I thought it was very creative, the kids in West Virginia were very toughtful about their work they made such an effort working on it.




The game or games I liked the best : The games I liked the best were Soap Bubble and Elemental Elegance 


What happens in the game or games : In the game Soap bubble, the player was a little bubble moving trough like a tunnel to get to its end point, in Elemental Elegance it was about the player learning how to mix chemicals.


How you play the game or games : In Soap Bubble the player was a little bubble going through a maze to get to its final destination, it was really fun and it made a very weird sound but it was funny . ! The game Elemental Elegance was very educational, it was about the player learning chemicals and learn how to mix them together. I really liked it because it taught me new chemicals that I didn't know about before.



No comments:

Post a Comment