Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre: Sports & Racing !

A sports and racing game basically consists of the player trying to get to a destination before the other players get there. Like for example a NASCAR racing game would be a game that would represent a racing game. Also it involves sports, it would be like playing Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Football, or any other sport that involves playing against another player\s.


The game that taught me a new skill or subject : The game that taught me a subject was called Gravitee, it showed me the masses of the planets and how far they are away from each other.






The game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue : The game that taught me about a new existing social issue was called The Final Countdown. It was about the player racing over the whole united states but along each state I raced through there was a fact about that state being affected by the oil spill. The Oil Spill was a very big deal and it was a great issue to talk about






The game or games I liked the best : I really liked the game called Bullseye because it had to do with a a sport which was archery. I've never actually played archering in real life but this game sort of taught me.






What happens in the game or games : The player has to shoot the shooter alleys to the the target that needs to be hit.






How do you play the game or games : In the game the player has the  arrow and is ready to shoot. The goal for the player is to try to shoot the target which is the one in the middle in the whole circle of targets. It takes sort of a mouse skill, -I would say !  because you have to use the mouth to shoot so if your good using mouses then you have a very high chance of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment