Friday, October 7, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre: Adventuree !

Adventure games are games that consist of taking on an adventure, that's what I think. I mean it sounds obvious because it's adventure and you can say they are adventures. Anyways, I think Adventure Games try to give you a challenge or a skill to take on. The point of the game would be for the player to conquer that skill or take on any challenge.


The Game or Games that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject : The game that taught me an educational skill was Synchronized Savers. I thought that it was such an incredible game and it really taught me many ways to recycle and help out my environment.


The game or games that taught me about a new or existing social issue : The game that taught me a new existing social issue was Sally's Energy ride, it showed me many new ways how to conserve energy and help out the environment.


The game or games I liked best : I really liked the game called synchronize savers because it was really fun and interesting. It taught me a learning skill but at the same time I had fun playing the game.


What happens in the Game or Games : What happens in the game is that there is this little robot car that saves energy and goes around by the player collecting trash. Everything that happens teaches you many new things


How you play the game or games : In the game you have to collect trash around the place and put it in this energy saver robot. Also after each level it informs you with a fact about saving energy. It also teaches you ways how to conserve energy by doing an activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment