Monday, October 1, 2012

Vision for my gamee ;

My vision for this game is exciting and adventurous , I am really excited to start working on it. My game would start off with a constellation in the 1st scene, with hidden objects around it. The player would start by clicking on the stuff that doesn't belong there and getting to know facts about that certain thing. I honestly want this game to be astonishing and something that people can learn from. I hope to do cool designs and effects on my game , i hope to do some visual effects and grab the reader's attention. In every scene there will be a different constellation that the player will look at with new hidden objects. I really hope that my game comes out the way I want to , and hopefully people will like it . aahhhhh , i can't wait to start on it ^__^

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea that clicking on the objects and that it gives them information about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Idea it is really cool and I also like you page!!(:

    ReplyDelete