Thursday, October 11, 2012

How did it feel to draw your background in Flash , ?

Drawing my background in Flash , was kind of hard and easy at the same time. I didn't really know how to add a background color on the back , so it was pretty hard for me. Although the background didn't come out like I wanted to, my game scene came out pretty cool. I liked drawing it on Flash because I got to see a little preview of what My Hidden Object Game will look like. It looked really amazing and I'm proud I chose a good topic for my game. I liked that on Flash , I have many tools to use. There are various tools that can help me with anything that is on my game , like for example. If I have a line that needs to be curved, luckily there is a tool that curves it. So, Flash is pretty useful to use , it gives you many options to choose from and it sure helps you to do your game the way you want to , :)

4 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I felt , but for me were the layers ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too.It was hard for me to draw mine because I kept messing up and I had to redo it again because I didn't like the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flash does have a lot of tools too help you make your game a lot better. To add colors in the flash and get them the way you want too for you game its kind of hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats how I felt too it was hard but I got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete