Friday, October 5, 2012

Papeer Prototype ;




I made a Paper Prototype about my Hidden Object game , I thought that it really helped me because I had some trouble with the ideas I had in mind. It really helped me out to sort out my ideas in a creative way that I can understand. Also , I had the chance to create a little piece of what my game is going to look like. I wanted to work on it more but I only had to create the game scene , but that's okay because I will get to work on it later. The Paper Prototype is a good way to start the process of your game , it helps you to have a first perspective of what your game is going to look like. I'm glad that the Paper Prototype is a helpful way to start your game.


7 comments:

  1. Yay The First comment

    Well anyways I Think that Your Paper Prototype blog is really good and that I think That Your Game Is Going To Be Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper prototype looks so amazing i am jelly be TIME!! Keep up the good work(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper prototype help me also get some ideas for the final game.It does help you a lot at the end because you can think of new ideas for the hidden game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool game you're going with ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your game ideas and the way you orginised the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your game is a great idea i bet is gonna be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI I think your paper prototype came out really good. Its true it helps you sort out ideas. ;D

    ReplyDelete