Friday, September 28, 2012

Choose Learning Topic

For my Learning Topic I chose science . I personally don't like science but it's a very interesting and mysterious matter. I chose to do it because it has to do with all things from space to atoms to e=mc2 and so many things. Well , I chose it because from other people they say science is a very fun and exciting topic so I chose to do it for people who love science. Also , science is a very educational topic so the people who will play my game can have fun but at the same time learn something new. So , science is a very experimental topic, so I also chose it because people can experiment with new things and learn about them. I hope people will like my game and learn something valuable out of it.

4 comments:

  1. Well Estefanie that sounds good hopefully it comes out the way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So You are not doing it on saving animals anymore that is cool I Guess But I like the way Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your game idea is good:) raquel like it! lol;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is really goood welll said

    ReplyDelete