Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Play to Learn ; Part 1

The games I played were pretty weird and confusing. I really didn't understand what to do , the instructions weren't clear enough and I just didn't like them. Eitherway, there was this one game that I really liked called "Coming Home" , it really made me ponder out some ideas of what I would like to do in my game. It was about the player trying to save some animals from the streets and get them safely to their homes but at the same time the game was teaching how to identify words as Prefixes or Suffixes. That game really inspired me to create a game that helps out animals but at the same it's fun and enjoyable to play. I think that Animal Abuse is a pretty big issue in life , and I think it would be so great for me to make a game that teaches people about animal abuse and what they can do to stop it. I hope to do some critical thinking and sort out my ideas on how to do it , ahhhh I'm excited :)

5 comments:

  1. Omgg Booo I love your Blog how did you get it and any ways that is an intresting game that you are going to do>>(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks awesome estefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your game sounds intresting stef. I hope sure to play when you are with it ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it is true that animal abuse is a big issue.Your game you are going to make sounds good well cant wait to see it.! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Estefanie, so Your Game Is About Saving animals or about some other thing because I see you next to me drawing planets and it makes me wander

    ReplyDelete