Monday, September 17, 2012

Baack , to schoool ;

Whooo ! I love that I am blogging again , just putting it out there because blogging rules. Well , school hasn't been easy these past weeks , let's just say that there has been many challenges. Something that I didn't really like is some of the teachers , not being rude or anything but it's kind of hard to adjust to a whole set of new teachers. I kind of wished that my old teachers were here because I felt more comfortable with them and the way they taught. I know that they are not coming back but it's very hard for me to adjust. Also the schedules , they are a mess right now. Many students are having a hard time understanding them because they are constantly changing. That's the thing , I thought that the school needed to be more organized and they weren't. I don't understand why they didn't organize everything before school started. Anyways , enough of the negative things , I really like that we finally have a gym. Yeahhh Budddy ; that's amazing , now we don't have to work or play outside in the hotness. The gym is pretty big and I can't wait to play more sports in there. The MOST important thing is that I get to see my friends , some I don't have classes with but I still make the best of it to try to talk to them. It's amazing seeing my friends again , norma,raqueloo,juanaa,carloss,lupitaa,rodolfoo,migueel,sujeidy,
greciaa,juan, and many moreee ;) we have so much fun , it;s just great to see them everyday. I think that's pretty much it , I just really hope that as the year goes it gets more better and more much Funnnnnn ,^__^ . Wish me LUCKKK , blaaah !

No comments:

Post a Comment