Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CaReEr ImAgInAtIoN!!!!

I am going to take you on a day in my dream career. My dream is to become a Pastry Chef and open my own bakery with my family. Most of my cousins really liked my Idea of my career and they tought that it was really fantastic and hoped to work with me later on in the future. I would graduate college and go on to look for the perfect place for my bakery. On a normal day I would wake up at 5:30 in the morning and drive up to my future bakery called "Sweets and Treats" and open it. I would go in there and start baking and decorating my cakes with my family. While I would be working I would get calls from people who want to place an order for a cake or maybe want to have a meeting with me about the cake they want. I would sell some of my secret family recipes and let other people enjoy them. I imagine the bakery being full with lots of customers complementing on my sweets and treats. After the bakery would close I would have a toast for making it through the day and doing our job. I hope to accomplish this dream and  make the best of it that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment