Friday, January 28, 2011

ChArAcTErS'S StOrY

It was a cold windy night and melanie was anxious about her dad not coming home that night. She was taking her of her little brother and sister while her mom was recovering in the hospital. It was 1:00 and melanie's dad was still not back and she needed to go to the store to buy milk for the kids. Finally it was 1:45 and melanie's dad got home, he was really drunk with a beer in his hand and no money in his pocket. Melanie was really dissapointed that she just broke down and started crying and told her dad " Look I am very tired of you doing this every single day, you can't keep doing this you know you have 3 children to take care of and you act like you don't have any, if you keep doing this I am going to call a social worker and tell them to take us away from you!!!!!!!". Melanie couldn't believe she actually standed up to her dad like that but what was about to come was not good. Her dad stood up from the chair and said "Listen to me you stupid little girl you don't talk to me that way and you are not going to tell anybody because your not going anywhere!!!". Melanie couldn't escape she couldn't leave alone her little brother and sister alone. She went to the kitchen and sat there for a while but her dad was still yelling at her. Suddenly her dad came into the kitchen and started taking his belt off "I think it's time I teach you a little lesson", "Dad please don't do this I'm begging you I won't call the social worker please.... please... I'm really sorry." Her dad didn't care and smacked her right in the face with the belt, he continued to her really bad. She cried and cried but no one heard her there was nothing she could do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment