Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WiNtEr bReAk!!!>>>>>>....!!!!

Let's see my winter break was........... BORING and FUN at the same time!!!. On christmas we ate tamales and atole, after that at 12:00 we opened our presents. I got a Justin Bieber calendar,posters,and many other stuff of him. Iwas really excited when I opened it because that was what I wanted. Moving on to New Year's Eve, me and my family waited inside until it was 12:00 to go outside and scream HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I also watched many celebrities perform live from Times Square, It was also really excititng to see the big ball drop from way high up. Later on our neighbors popped fireworks and it they were really bright and loud. The worst thing that happened was that they lit up this firework and we didn't even notice that it flew under the neighbors car and started a big fire. I was really scared I tought that it was just a person making a fire but no it was really real. Well I think that's enough information........ seeeeee ya! Hope you enjoyed my story (P.S. If you did like it well then.... leave a comment! I demand it) JK... L.O.L!!!?>?><

No comments:

Post a Comment