Monday, January 24, 2011

ThE PacT@@@!!!

This movie was really inspiring because it was about 3 young children who grew up in the bad part of Newark, New Jersey and who went through many rough times dealing with violence,drugs and abuse in their community and how they pulled ot off to become major doctors and have an amazing career. It really taught that no matter where I come from, what gender am I, or what kind of race I am I will always get a chance to achieve my dreams and make them possible. It motivates and inspires you to do it just how they did it getting an education and trying the best that you can. I think that this was an extraordinary movie and it tells you that no matter what anyone says or do you will always get a chance to achieve your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment