Monday, February 7, 2011

Here is an article about The Oregon Trail Game from Wikipedia.

Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences:

1. What did you learn from playing Oregon Trail? I learned many valuable stuuf that I can later use on in life, I learned how to manage my suplies when I go on a trip and I also learned about the obsticles that it takes to get tho your destination.

2. What did you like most about the game? The thing that I liked most about the game would be how to move and go through all the obstacles.

3. What did you like the least about the game? What I didn't really like was the sound it was really annoying and it got on my last nerve.

4. What are some ideas from the game that you could add to your own game? Please think of at least two
I would problaby add the different locations that it can stop by and check out the place, I also would like to add the supply check because you can see how  you are managing your supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment