Tuesday, February 22, 2011

gLoBaLoRiA rEfLeCtIoN...!

One thing I have learned in Globaloria is to be able to work in a team and ineract with others. I think that it is a very valuable lesson because we get to see each others ideas and come together as one.My favorite thing about my Globaloria class is working on our Flash Game. I really like working on it because I get to experience many brand new things and learn about them. It is also really fun because we get to be creative and learn about all the different stuff. I think being in Globaloria now will help me in the future because it is a really fun big topic that we can learn many new things about. It also can help later on in pursuing my career and helping me out in achieving it. Globaloria is a class that can help anyone and I'm glad that I have it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment