Friday, December 3, 2010

TTFN!!!!! nAmE oF mY BoOk!!!!!

Well let's see guess what.... I've finished the book, and I'm glad I did because I had been dying to finish it. I was kind of shocked of the things that happened. First Angela ran away from her home in California and took a bus all the way to Atlanta I was shocked becasue I didn't believe she would do it. Zoe and her boyfriend(Doug,Angela's-ex) both got caught naked and zoe's mom saw both of them. Finally maddie got arrested for consuming and buying Pot(kind of drug) and her mom got really mad, her friends couldn't even believe her. Anyways what I really like about this book is that I can relate to it in different ways. I always like to stay connected with my bezties and it's like in the book one is far away and the others are in another state and here i have many classes without them and they have classes with each other but it's realy weird. I know that I will never let my friends down for anything, they are like sisters to me and I love them. This goes to Lonniesha,Raquel,Norma,Alejandra,Grecia and Joscelyn!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment