Thursday, December 2, 2010

NeW ScHeDuLe........!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

Well let's see....... I do not like my new schedule at all!!!!!!. I don't get to see all of my friends and I miss all of them. There is one special person I miss soooooooooooo much that's lonniesha. I don't have any classes with her and that sucks she always use to make me laugh in class but now no more and that hurts me. I get to see her only in passing periods and when I get out of lunch and I always give her a big hug. I also miss my other super bezties Raquel,Alejandra,Norma,Karla,Grecia,Joscleyn,Natalie,Sujeidy,and Monica. Well I have no other choice but to deal with this schedule but I hope Ms.Rocha changes the schedule once. That's problaby it and I want to tell all of my bezties that I named that I miss them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and they will always be my bezties 4evaaaaa!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment