Thursday, December 9, 2010

tHe lOtTeRy!!!!!.....

I tought that this movie was really interesting because it shows how many public schools are struggling to keep open and how many people even want Charter Schools to be closed. The main thing about the movie was that over 3,000 kids applied to Harlem Success School and they did this thing that's called lottery. What it basically does is that they draw names from over 3,000 kids and only 400 got chosen. Some of the kids that got interviewed got chosen but for the others it was sad because they didn't get chosen. I learned that many schools need to get their grades up so their school won't get closed down. I am very lucky to be in a Charter School that accepted me and I get the chance to show them what I am capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment