Friday, November 19, 2010

TtYl!!!!!! (NaMe oF My bOoK).......

I am reading a book that is called TTFN. It sounds kind of weird but it means Ta         
           Ta
           For
           Now.
I chose to read this book because it looked interesting and it kind of related to me because I'm always there for my friends and i never let them down. They do the same for me. Right now in the book one of the characters Angela has some serious problems, her dad got fired so now she has to move to California and that really upset her best friends Zoe and Maddie. Zoe is going through some changes of being a shy girl now she got a job at a place called "Kidding Around" where she meets  this guy called Doug. Doug is a boy that Angela used to like and Zoe thinks she likes him. For Maddie nothing bad or maybe just that she met a boy and she wants to try him out because she barely broke up with her long-time boyfriend but she's still thinking if she wants to take it too far. You should read it it;s really good and easy yo do.

1 comment: