Friday, November 5, 2010

mOnDaY: I got some more research on child abuse.tUeSdAy: I practically have all my information but I still need some more good points. What has been hard has been trying to find more information about child abuse because in some websites it doesn't really talk about it. I have learned a lot about my topic but I look forward to find and explore new things about it. wEdNeSdAy:The mini game has been turning out good and we are almost done with the tutorial. I just can't wait to start on my own game and start adding my own decorations and try to understand some of the stuff that's on there. I also don't really understand flash but I'll work on it. tHuRsDaY: Today we are going to continue on our tutorial so we can start heading to the real game and start making it by ourselves. I think that we are still trying to figure it out but we will get it because it's really hard working with flash. FrIdAy: The flash minigame is actually starting to get action and I've learned how to move it with another figure at the same time.I also have learned how to do it by myself and we are alomost done with the tutorial. I can't wait until we are done with the tutorial so we can start with our own game and learned how to do It by ourselves. I also learned how to do the embed code and paste it on the flash. Flash sometimes can be really hard but as you start using it it gets easier. I think that most of us can get confused by it. I have used flash before and i don't know but it is kind of hard even tough I have used it before. I think that were on step 4 on the minigame. I had problems with it last time because the figures wouldn't move and I got frustrated. I think later on i am going to love how to use flash and work on it every day. This is my post for the week enjoy.!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment