Monday, May 21, 2012

Thee 'Globeey's ; Austiin Chroniclee !



1. What did you think about the article?


Mmmm , What did I think about the article , ? . Oh yeah, I thought that it was really interesting how this guy wrote a review about the games we made. He gave a really good review about it, he talked about the games we made, how, and how much worked we put into it. Also, he talked about the Globeys, how they were really entertaining and very sophisticated.


2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and GLobaloria, a program that you participate in.


I was actually really surprised that somebody was talking about our school in the Newspaper. I mean, it was like the first time that I've ever seen someone talk about our school like that. It was really an AWESOME thing that somebody could of ever done. Very good review of the Globeys :)


3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? 


My game was NOT featured in the article.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? 


For starters, I did not finish my game. If I was to finish my game, I'd actually like the author to say what my game was about , what it was teaching and how fun it was. I also would like the author to give it's own opinion about my game, his thoughts and how my game was.


5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? 


I thought that they should of mentioned my classmate's game which was called D4est. It was honestly one of the BEST games that I played, I learned a lot and it was really COOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment