Monday, May 14, 2012

Myyy , Commeents ;]

1.D4est,Chivas,6-2 Arcos


Juan, I really liked your game. I thought that you and your team did an amazing job in animations. They look so surreal, it's like I can see that I m actually in a forest. I also really admired the way you and your team made the game very clear and clean. It really taught me a lot , Good Job guys :]


2.Forest Rats,Green Bugs,3-Arcos
Hey, Michael- I know you may have gotten a lot of comments already but let's face it, your game is spectacular. I thought that the animations were so cool and well drawn. The facts that you put in there, just made the game better because your teaching something but at the same time your having fun. The concept of the game was so well taught, and the way you made the rat a player, how it moved it was so intriguing. I honestly hope you win , you have an amazing talent. All that hard work you put into it , it will definitely pay off & it was so worth your time :)


3. Chicken Run,Donuts,4-1 Valdez


Hey Burrito, I thought that your game was really creative. The drawing was very realistic and I you are definitely a very good drawer ;) . The concept of the game was very well taught and I learned a lot playing it. Nice Job :]

No comments:

Post a Comment