Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1 Cyberbullying 2011

This is my first blog post of the year 2011-2012 school year.


What is a Cyberbully?

A cyberbully is someone who abuses another online or with any communicating device to make them feel bad about themselves.


What are the different types of cyberbullying?

The different types of cyberbully are ; gossip,threatening,impersonating, etc.


What should you do if you are being cyberbullied?

I would get a parent or a teacher to take care of it and help me out. Also, I would avoid any nasty comments that I recieve and I wouldn't let anybody make me feel bad.

What are some reasons that people cyberbully others?

I think that they do it to make themselves feel good, have power over others, they have being bullied before and they might be jealous of something or somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment