Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Biin Ladeen..!

Yesterday I was at home doing what I normally do, wich is watch TV when I saw these breaking news on many channels. I didn't really pay attention to it, but since it was like on every single channel I decided to check it out. When I turned to one of the channels I saw that it said on the bottom of the screen "Osama Bin Laden has been killed and U.S. Officials have his body". I really had no idea who they were talking about so I asked my mom. She told me that it was the guy who organized the whole terorrist attack on the World Trade Center. I was freaking shocked, the guy that killed all those people is now dead. I was a little bit excited because he made all the victim's family suffer each and every single day and know  we got payback. Finally we don't have to be afraid of being killed or attacked. I was very HAPPY!! and I still am!!. Now he may rest in peace in his dreadful cold coffin.! or I think they should cut him up into little pieces and burn him..!

No comments:

Post a Comment