Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Favoriite...Fiield....Triip..!!!---:))

I don't know what field trip to write about...??...Let's see...I've had many but they were all educational field trips. Like going to the museum and some other stuff that I don't remember..!! In this school we took some but the one that I liked the most would have to be Austin Park and Pizza! It was like so Awesomee..! I got on the tea cups and they were so Dizzzzzzzzzyyy..! I love those rides...and I also got on the Go-Karts and I mean the big Go-Karts! I finally got to go on those...it was like my first time and I beat everyone that was racing. I sure definetely ate a lot of pizzaaa....wich I love..! It was such an awesome field trip altough I had a lot of coupons wich I forgot to trade them in for a prize...I forgot where I left them..?? Well I don't care it was like 3 months ago when I went. Anyways I had a really good time and that's all that mattteers.!!




No comments:

Post a Comment