Monday, October 25, 2010

BlOg FoR ThE wEeK!!!!! 10/25/10-10/29/10

What I like about this movie that it inspires you to learn more about it and try to know how did those people feel when they were in the holocaust. This movie was really interesting and i hope to learn more about it. I wish we had a project like this in our school. Also it taught us to see the change that we want to be in the world. These people were  murdered for no reason and that was not okay. These people were innocent it wasn't their fault. If i had the power to save all those 6 million people i would give it all my power to do it.Here is one of many pages you can go to to learn more about this Paper Clip Project.You will find many interesting information. I also have learned how to research more information about my video game and how to do it. I want to do one of the best video games to win the competition. I hope to learn how to use flash and work on special effects screening and more designing. I really want to win thsi but we will see how it goes on in the future and they don't announce until March 2011. This week I also did some research about smoking. drug addictions,smoking and obesity on brain pop. What I did watched some videos about our social issues and took notes on it while it was playing.I found some really interesting topics and really got into them.These topics are a really big deal here in america and many other different countries.I hope to laern many more facts about it and try to solve it here in my school.I really liked brain pop tought it was really cool. Maybe I'll do some later. Well this was my post for the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment