Friday, March 6, 2015

Free Write

Yesterday school was cancelled because of the bad weather . Turned out that it was really sunny and no ice\sleet was out in the streets. I woke up and saw that the sun was out and it wasn't bad at all. Personally I thought that there should have been school. The day was perfect to go out and enjoy the nice day. Go to a park or something , maybe even ride a bike around or something. I stayed in , woke up around 11 and just chilled. I ordered pizza and watched movies pretty much the whole day . It was a pretty good day to be inside but maybe next time I would of preferred to go to school . That's all I wanted. It was also my best friend's 16th birthday yesterday , which sucked because school was cancelled and I didn't get to see her. Her Sweet 16 is this saturday so I am really excited now. That's all I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment