Monday, February 2, 2015

Free Write

Last night was the best night of my life. The Super Bowl 49 was held last night in Arizona . I wasn't there is but I saw it on TV and it was amazing. My New England Patriots did an amazing job and I couldn't be more proud . It was a tough and close game throughout the whole time but my Pats managed to get through. The last play was definitely a surprise. Seahawks ball , 1 timeout , #1 running back in the country Marshawn Lynch , at the 1 yard line , 2nd & goal and they decide to pass the ball . Instead of running it they throw it , I was definitely surprised. I couldn't believe it. I honestly thought the Hawks were gonna take it but when it was intercepted I was going crazy. I even got emotional and was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of my team and what they did . They worked hard for it and deserved this 4th Lombardi trophy. Tom and Belichick are definitely the best there is and it couldn't have been any better. We are CHAMPS BABY !!!!
This is for all the haters . Here is to next season and maybe another trophy in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment