Friday, January 9, 2015

The Weekend

Since we had to write about something that was on our mind , I am deciding to write about what I have planned for this weekend . Which is basically nothing. I plan to stay in and not do anything. Nothing but sleep and sleep and even more sleep. I'll probably get up to eat but other than that I'm staying in. It is like 30 degress outside I don't think anybody wants to be outside at this time. Although I am really excited because my favorite team of all time. The New England Patriots are playing the Baltimore Ravens on saturday. This is the second round playoffs I think. Anyways , the winner moves on to play for the AFC Championship. My Patriots have been doing outstanding ever since the season started. They are 12-4 and have been going strong. I hope that they really fight and I know they will. They are going to give it their all and get that win. Here is to the New England Patriots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment