Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paper Prototype Blog

Making a Paper Prototype  is a really helpful thing to do. I recently finished mine and it sure gave me a pretty clear vision of how my game is going to look. I had a hard time picturing how my game was going to look , I didn't know how my levels were going to look , the characters , the background and the rest of the scenes in the game. I had it all in my mind , how everything was going to be but the problem was that I couldn't really see how it was. The Paper Prototype helped me out by letting me draw the scenes , the characters , the objects , and I'm not a very good drawer (really bad) by the way so things didn't really come out how I was hoping they would. Even though they didn't come out they way I pictured it , it still gave me a base that I could start my game of off . I hope that it comes out really good and I'm gonna work my hardest to get it where I want to. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't draw either.
    I can't wait to see how your game turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you know how your game is going to be .
    It be easy for you to make your game know well good luck and hope it turns out good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good that you know how your going to do your game. I hope it comes out the way you want it. I cant wait to see how it came out.

    ReplyDelete