Monday, January 6, 2014

Semester Goals

Another semester is already here and that means new goals. Last semester I was a pretty big mess so this one I'm gonna try and better. One of my very IMPORTANT goals is to turn in all my homework . Whether it's not done or half complete , I still hope to turn in all of it. It's a pretty big part of my grade and I need to keep it as an A or a B. My second goal would definitely be to ask for help when I am stuck on something or don't get it. I tend to stay quiet and not say anything and in the end I just stay confused. This semester I hope to change that and start asking my teachers for help and have my grade be well. My last goal would be to study a lot for any upcoming tests. I didn't study much last semester , so let's just say my grades weren't that well at all. So , this semester I hope to study my butt of for any important test and ace it ! I hope that I can stick to these goals and accomplish them by the end of the year. I'm pretty sure that I can , I just need to work really hard on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment