Friday, February 1, 2013

Choosing Team Game Topic

My Team (4 Green) decided to work on Environmental Issues around everywhere. We all agreed to work on this topic because we all had the same interest for it. At first we had to choose 3 different organizations on our own , that we would like to work with. When we got put into a team , we noticed that among our chosen organizations we had some of the same ones. Since we all were interested on the same topic , we narrowed our websites down to the one that we liked the most and looked very interesting. The chosen organization was Environment Texas and Research Policy . We all agreed on this website because we thought that it was the organization that focused on the environment issues around , I mean it wasn't the only one but to us it had more research and interest in it. We really liked how it focused on many issues but also works with one at a time. I think that Me and my team (4 Green , Salvador, Paige, & Robert ) really nailed it at working with this topic. We hope to make an extraordinary game that teaches others about the environment issues around that need to be taken care of but also to have a little fun with it. :)

3 comments:

  1. That made me think of our game in a different of the process. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also agree too work on only one organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great estefanie I cant wait till you finish your game I know its going to awesome.That is a really good organization now people can take care of our world

    ReplyDelete