Monday, November 19, 2012

A problem that I overcame in code on flash ;

Using code on flash to create my game , I have to say it was very challenging at times but I worked through it. The one problem that I did overcome was figuring out where to put the codes for the Message Box and Scoring. I noticed that whenever I put in my code for anything , I have to be noticeable of where I put it. Especially for the Message Box - I had trouble working it out because the code wasn't in the right place so I fixed and put it where it needed to be. Overcoming that problem of knowing where to put the code really helped me out on creating my game. I realized that I always had this problem but, I'm glad I achieved it and now I know what to do if my game doesn't seem to be working out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment