Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Gamiing Habiiits , !

What types of games do you enjoy playing ? , What are the Titles ?


I actually don't play games alot, I mean like once in a while I play angry birds on my sisters ipod or play the Wii with my little brother , but it's for a very short period of time like 20 m.


When did you began playing games, on what type of game system ?


Well, I started playing the Wii when I was in 5th grade.


Do your parents limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games ?


My parents do limit the amount of time of playing games , but it's never usually for me, it's for my brothers because they like to play the Wii a lot.


Do you think it's possible to get completely  addicted to playing video games ? / Why or Why Not ?


I honestly think that it is possible to get "completely" addicted to playing video games. I mean once we say "Oooo , I like this game ' let me play for a little while"  we start to get addicted to it and want to keep playing that game. 



No comments:

Post a Comment