Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update The Blog : Imagining Your Game !

Who are you designing your game for ?


I am basically designing my game for everybody as long as they can play it, they can be little and have their parents teach them and guide them through the game. I just want everybody to play the game and get something valuable out of it.


What will your game teach the player about your topic ?


It will show the players not to be afraid of bullies and if they do encounter a bully ; like in my game, it will show them how to confront them and not be afraid of them


Where does your game happen ?


I think my game will happen at school, because many bullying occasions happen at school. Many occasions do happen at school and I want the players to see that when the bullying does occur at school , they don't have to be afraid to speak up


How does your game world teach the player about your topic ?


The game will be happening at school, so there will be some teachers at school ; so the players will learn  not to be afraid to speak up and tell a teacher


Why is a game a way better of understanding your topic than a quiz ?
I think that many people don't like quizzes, I mean some do, but the majority don't like taking quizzes. Anyways a game is more complex, it has illustrations and I know that people like that. A game can teach you something valuable but at the same time it shows you how to have fun with the lesson it's trying to teach you. Even if you take a quiz or play a game , the most important thing is that you learn the valuable lesson that is trying to teach you






















1 comment:

  1. i like your game idea is really good and i also agree with you on the part we people learn better by playing games instead of quiz's.

    ReplyDelete