Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mini-Game

Was it hard to make your mini-game ?


At first I didn't really get it because it had been a while since I used Flash, but then I started to memorize what to do and started to get the hang of it. Also Ms.Arcos helped me to get the steps working and everything. When I had finished with my Mini-Game I realized this was so freaking easy to do.


What was the best part of this topic ?


I think that the best part of this topic was that I got to learn a little bit more about flash. I got to explore new ways on flash and the Mini-Game made me remember all the things that I learned last year. It was really fun and enjoyable to learn all new things.


The Worst Part ?


The worst part of  making the Mini-Game would be getting the codes and putting them on flash. It was really confusing and hard, sometimes I would put the codes and nothing would happen. That got me really frustrated. At the end I sort of understood the codes, maybe I made a few mistakes with the codes and that's why it wasn't working.

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME:)!!!! I like that you put a lot of info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post I liked it alot (not)......hahahah jkjk


    -AiR H3Ad-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog post and I liked the same stuff that you liked

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did start to remember the codes after doing this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your post because it was hard when you start and then it gets easuer when you get like in the middle you get the hang of it well yeah bye TTYL dont worry it was hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your post because all the things you had trouble on,I had trouble on.

    -AiR H3Ad-

    ReplyDelete
  7. To many people have allot of problems with the mini game and the most hard one was the scoring but I got a little help and i knew what to do when people ask me for help.

    ReplyDelete