Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Globeey...Awaards..!!:)

Heyy...We are having The 2nd Annual Globey Awards. I am coming because my team in one of the finalists for best social issue game and other nominations. I am not so excited, because we have to wear like fancy clothes and be all you know pretty..but like the thing is I don't like wearing fancy clothes. I know that I have to and I'll try my best to wear something at least pretty. There's one thing I am excited for..:)) the winner gets a laptop and I think the individual nominees get a Flip camera...that is like so awesomeee..! I can't wait to find out who wins...and I'll try to wear something nice..maybe I'll wear a dress..Should I.?? Idk.? I'll think about it? Leave a comment If you think I should..--Please anyways leave a comment.!

No comments:

Post a Comment