Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thoughts about the movie.......!!!!!!

I rememebered that it is really important to not eat too much chicken because some chicken is infected and a lot of people get killed by the virus that is going on. I tought that it was really sad when they were killing the chickens because it's really not fair to see that. I also saw that a lot of people don't have a lot of money to buy food, the money they spend on 5 cheeseburgers it's the same amount as buying broccoli for 3 days.I think this movie inspired me and the wholewideworld maybe i don't know but it inspired us to not eat a lot of meat and chicken. At least one day of the week don't eat chicken or meat. For more information you can go to http://www.foodincmovie.com/ and learn more about what's going on.

2 comments:

  1. That is right because you could get sick and that was sad.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that was bad and mean what happend to the littel boy and that meet had E-coli

    ReplyDelete